Third Party Estate Planning
As you get older, it’s important to have a plan for your financial future. Whether it’s ensuring you have enough money for your retirement or planning for your family’s financial security, you want your wealth to be managed responsibly. First National Bank acts as a responsible third party to manage your wealth and keep your best interests in mind.
Types of Trust Services*
By allowing First National Bank to manage your trust, you are given access to a variety of trust services, all of which allow us to act as an unbiased third party to ensure your wealth is handled responsibly.
- Agency: First National Bank assigns a professional agent to monitor your securities, including stocks, bonds, CDs and other investments. You still have total control over your assets, but we handle the management so you don’t have to worry about paperwork. We also help with record keeping, paying bills and collecting income.
- Conservatorship: Take the worry that comes with managing your affairs, property and assets away from your family by letting us handle it.
- Executorship: We will carry out your Last Will and Testament based on your instructions in a caring, professional and unbiased manner.
- Insurance Trustee: First National Bank will distribute insurance payments to your designated beneficiaries based on your direction in the trust agreement.
- Trustee under Will (Testamentary Trust): Let us help you complete your estate plan through an irrevocable trust to be executed by the terms of your will.
*Investment Products are:
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT FDIC-INSURED
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
- MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE