Bank on Your Time from Anywhere
Whether you need to check your account balances, quickly transfer funds from your savings account to your checking account, or track your spending in recent weeks, you may not have time to stop in or call us. With First Net Online Banking, you can do all these things, and more, from anywhere with an Internet connection.
First Net Online Banking Features
With First Net Online Banking, you’ll be able to:
- View account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds between your First National Bank accounts
- Change your mailing address for bank documents
- Sign up for electronic statements
Writing and mailing checks to pay your bills each month can be a hassle. You’re never sure if your payment will arrive on time, or when the payment will be processed. With online bill pay from First National Bank, you have more control over paying your bills.
Using a simple step-by-step guide, you can add payees to your list, enter the payment amount, the date of payment and select the account you will be using to make the payment. The result: you no longer have to worry about missing a payment and you save money on envelopes and stamps.
Life just got easier with People Pay from First National Bank! Need to pay the babysitter, send money to your kid away at college, or split the bill at lunch with friends? Simply access People Pay through your First National Bank online banking account or mobile app to send money securely to their bank account. It’s simple, convenient, and FREE!
Why Use People Pay?
- You can send money to almost anyone with an email address or a mobile phone number.
- Payments can be sent to a variety of receiving accounts including checking, prepaid or gift card, or other Person to Person payment providers.
- It’s easy to use! The person receiving the money receives an email or text alert from First National Bank with instructions on how to claim it. The sender can monitor incoming or outgoing transactions from their account from any device.
- People Pay is free once you’re enrolled in online banking with First National Bank.
Access through your Online Banking Account and Mobile Banking App:
- Simply login to your First National Bank online banking account. Under “Quick Links” in the left menu, select “Pay People”, then click on “Enroll”. You will receive a confirmation code at your email address you use for online banking.
- Once enrolled, the options for how and who to send money to will appear on your screen. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions for sending money.
- To be able to receive payments, confirm your mobile phone number or email address under the “Settings” tab.
- To activate People Pay on your First National Bank Mobile Banking App, you must first enroll in People Pay through your online banking account.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking with First National Bank in Fairfield before you can access People Pay. First National Bank does not charge a fee for People Pay, Online Banking, or the Mobile Banking App. Normal account transaction fees may apply. Standard messaging and data rates may apply through use of the Mobile Banking App.