Helping Business Owners & Farmers
From the entrepreneurs who drive new ideas and provide jobs to our community, to the farmers who help put food on our tables at dinner every night, our local business owners and farmers are essential to keeping the Fairfield community strong. First National Bank’s experienced team of agricultural and commercial lenders brings the same level of dedication to helping you find the right loan for your farm or business.
Our lending team knows what it takes to help keep our community strong because they go beyond helping our customers find the right loan. Each of our lenders takes great pride in serving on boards and commissions for organizations in Fairfield and Jefferson County to help make them a better place. We take that caring attitude, and apply it to helping you find the right solution for your business, not our bottom line.
You don’t get to be 150 years old without learning what it takes to help a business find success in a diverse community. First National Bank has been helping businesses find their start and expand since 1865, and in that time we have helped Fairfield’s businesses to not only reach their goals, but surpass them! With a team of dedicated lenders who know the business climate of Fairfield’s growing community, First National Bank will help you find a lending solution that will help not only your business, but our community, continue to grow and thrive.
- Term Loans: Whether you need capital to operate your businesses, more assets on hand or need to purchase equipment to help your business operate, a term loan can be tailored to your business’s need.
- Revolving Lines of Credit: If your business has stronger cash flows at different times of the year, a revolving line of credit can help you make purchases or provide extra funding during the times when cash flow is lower.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans: Has your business outgrown its current space? Or, are you ready to give your business a storefront? Talk to our commercial lending team about our commercial real estate loans to get your business into a new space.
- Rental and Investment Real Estate Loans: If you’d like to supplement your income and diversify your investment portfolio, owning rental property can be a great option. Our commercial lending team can help finance the purchase of single- or multi-family dwellings or another commercial building.
- Small Business Administration Loans: Small business owners face a unique set of challenges on the road to success. First National Bank provides SBA loans that help small business owners get their business started.
- IBGC/504 Loans: Designed to help commercial and industrial businesses expand, IBGC/504 Loans require 10% equity by the small business. The rest of the loan is financed through an IBGC (International Business-Government Counsellors) debenture (40%) and by our bank (50%).
- Letters of Credit: A letter of credit or international letter of credit guarantee payment of your purchases on foreign goods or help ensure you receive payments for materials your company exports.
Agricultural lending requires a knowledge of the challenges farmers face every day. First National Bank’s lenders bring the experience that farmers can trust. Our lenders don’t just help farmers find lending solutions throughout the year, but volunteer with organizations dedicated to preserving our agricultural economy and helping it grow. So, whether it’s helping you find the right lending solution for your farm, or serving on the Jefferson County Fair Board, our lenders are invested in the success of the agricultural community.
- Term Loans: This solution helps finance everything from purchasing equipment and breeding livestock to covering costs for facility improvements. Repayment terms can be made to accommodate seasonal incomes.
- Short Term Loans: There are natural peaks and valleys when it comes to cash flow for farmers. Short-term loans help you during time when you don’t have a lot of cash on hand to cover costs associated with planting or equipment repair.
- Revolving Lines of Credit: A line of credit will be established for you to draw on as you need it. All you have to do is call the bank to have funds transferred into your account. The money from your line of credit becomes available to you again as you pay it back, so you don’t have to worry about reapplying.
- Real Estate Loans: Are you ready to expand your farming operations or refinance your current loan? First National Bank offers flexible terms to fit your repayment schedule.